Did you see my Live Video on Facebook last Friday?
If not, Go check it out. And leave a comment on whether you have heard of it or not.
It’s titled “1 Tsp to of this power food can fight allergies….”
It’s all about Bee Pollen.
I share what it is and studies to prove it’s healing powers.
But how do you get this into your daily diet? You could totally just eat it by a teaspoon a day, but if you are like me, adding one more supplement or another thing to do can be tiring.
So I came up with 10 creative ways to get bee pollen into your daily diet.
Let’s go….All of these are 1 tsp of bee pollen…
- Top it on your yogurt. They sell yogurts with so many little toppings now. Add bee pollen.
- Top it on your kid’s cereal. Trust me, they will never know. It tastes sweet and like honey.
- Top it on your granola
- Add it to your oatmeal
- Add it to your smoothie and blend away. You’ll never know it’s there.
- Add it to your hot tea. It will dissolve and add some sweetness.
- On top of fruit
- Sprinkle over your salad
- Incorporate into a dressing
- Add to homemade granola bars or raw protein balls
So there you have it! Add bee pollen to your daily diet this week and I would love to hear how you are using it.